When do we meet?
- During the spring and fall season we meet on Monday nights from 6-8pm.
How much does the league cost?
- $5 per family per season. The money is used to replace any equipment that needs to be replaced.
Where do we play?
- 2701 Adams St. in Adamstown, MD. Here’s a map.
Is the league for boys and girls?
- Yes this is a co-ed league.
When does the league run?
- Spring (March-May) and Fall (September-October)
What ages can participate?
- 2-17 years-old
Are there teams?
- No. The kids are broken up into four groups according to their age and do drills every week to help them get better. The last portion of the evening they scrimmage against each other and the “team” they’re on will change every week.
Do kids have to play with their age group?
- No, a child can play up or down depending on their age and/or skill level. For example if you want your 10 year-old to play with the younger kids instead of the 10-12 year-olds because they’re new, that’s fine. Our goal is to make sure everyone has fun playing soccer.
Does my child have to wear cleats and/or shin guards?
- No, but we highly recommend they do in order to help them not slip and fall as much and to keep their shins from bruising. You can find great deals for soccer equipment on apps like Mercari, Poshmark and at stores like Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Ross.
Are the coaches experienced?
- Yes, while our coaches are volunteers they’ve not only played the sport of soccer in the past but have been coaching for many years as well.
If you have any other questions please reach out to us via our contact page.