REMINDER: If you have any questions or concerns about the league, you can leave a message in the CHAT
Volunteer Assignments and Rosters are now up (You can find them here)
We still need another coach for the 10-12 yr olds and 1-2 coaches for the 6-9 yr olds. Right now there aren’t any coaches for the 6-9 yr old group.
2021 Fall Registration Now Open
Registration for the 2021 fall soccer season is now open. The season will begin on Monday, September 13th at 6pm. Click here to sign up.
The season will run from Monday, September 13th to Monday, October 25th.
Our plan is to have a fall season as long as the COVID-19 cases in the area don’t rise too much with new variants coming out.We will have the following restrictions for the fall season:
- No water stations – Each child should bring a water bottle full of water from home.
- Smaller group sizes – We will try to keep the kids within groups of 10-12 kids. So if our teens for example have 25 kids, we will split them up into two groups.
- Children will have to bring their own ball and only use their ball. If your child needs a ball please contact us, we have plenty of extras that they can have to bring every week. (For scrimmages we will have a designated sanitized ball)
- No end of season potluck.
- If anyone in a household has any symptoms of cold or flu we ask that you do not attend that week until you no longer have symptoms.